The GPSD4-6-60-Q is an advanced 4G/5G, GPS/GNSS and WiFi antenna with a sharkfin style housing.
The housing contains a 4×4 MiMo antenna function for 4G/5G (617-960/1427-6000MHz), 4×4 MiMo dual-band WiFi, which supports WiFi 6e. It also includes 1x active antennas for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou with 26dB gain LNA and advanced filtering for LTE Band13/14 operation.
In addition, there is an integral stud mount for an external antenna whip. A blanking cap is supplied for when this whip position is not required.
The antenna should be installed on a metal panel when a comms whip is used, but if a whip is not required, then it may be fitted on a non-metallic panel and still offer similar performance.
The shark fin design provides multiple antenna functions while remaining discreet and is suitable for public safety (overt/covert), industrial and transport applications where a cost-effective, efficient and robust antenna is essential. Requiring only a single hole mounting, the antenna reduces vehicle damage, installation time, cost and visual impact whilst protecting a vehicle’s resale value.
- Distinctive Automotive SharkFin design
- 10-in-1 Combination Antenna Solution
- Covers all 4G/5G LTE bands, WiFi 6e and GPS/GNSS bands
- 4×4 MiMo 600-6000MHz LTE antenna elemments
- 4×4 MiMo WiFi 6e, and 1x GPS/GNSS
- Allows for external VHF, UHF or combination whip for voice radio connectivity
- Can come as a complete antenna kit with extension cables for a plug-and-play solution for any 5G vehicle router
- IP69K certified and UN ECE 118 certified
- Provides the user with an overt/covert all-in-one antenna solution
- Public safety
- Mass transit
- Utilities & Industrial
|Global Positioning||1562-1612 26dB|
|Peak Gain (dBi)||9dBi|
|Max Input Power (W)||Internal elements 5W / main whip 60W|
|Available Colours||Black, (GPS[X]D4W denotes White variant)|
|Length (mm)||253 (9.96”)|
|Width (mm)||142 (5.56”)|
|Connector||4x SMA (f), 3x SMA (f), 2x SMA (f)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° / +80°C (-40° / 176°F)|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
Spec Sheet (Multiple models on sheet): GPSD4-6-60-Q