Compact OEM Style Shark Fin | Multiple Antenna Functions
This version comes with 5m cables for each antenna (Additional 6 cables).
A one size fits all, shark fin style solution for MiMo Cellular, MiMo WiFi, and GPS, plus applications requiring VHF or UHF capability.
The GPSD ‘MiMo Sharkee™’ has a compact OEM style shark fin housing that contains 2×2 MiMo antenna function for 4G/3G/2G and an active antenna for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou with 26dB gain LNA. In addition, there is an integral stud mount for an external antenna whip that can support a range of VHF, UHF, or 700/800MHz antennas (Sold Separately).
This version of GPSD adds 2×2 MiMo antenna function for 2.4/5.8GHz WiFi.
The GPSD shark fin style design provides multiple antenna functions while remaining discreet and is suitable for public safety (overt/covert), industrial and transport applications where a cost effective, efficient, and robust antenna is essential. Requiring only a single hole mounting, the GPSD reduces vehicle damage, installation time & cost, and visual impact whilst protecting a vehicle’s resale value.
NB Whip is sold separately. Many frequencies available.
- The best selling version of Panorama’s our Sharkee® antenna series
- OEM automotive style SharkFin housing
- Up to 6 separate antenna functions in a single housing
- Covers 2×2 MiMo 4G/5G LTE
- 2×2 MiMo WiFi and GPS/GNSS inside the distinctive SharkFin housing
- Allows for a range of mobile radio whips
- Sleek semi-covert styling
- Allows the user to combine all their antenna functions into a single housing
- Reduces installation time and cost by having a single antenna
- Popular choice by many fleets where roof space is a premium
- Vehicle Communications
- Two-way radio
- In-vehicle connectivity
|Global Positioning||GPS / GNSS 1562-1612|
|Wifi Frequencies||MiMo – 2.4/5.0GHz – (Optional)|
|WiFi MiMo||Optional 2×2|
|Max Input Power (W)||Internal elements 25W / main whip 60W|
|Global Positioning Data|
|Frequency Range (MHz)||1562-1612|
|LNA Gain (dB)||26|
|Length (mm)||170 (6.77”)|
|Width (mm)||60 (2.4″)|
|Height (mm)||50 (2.2″)|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount|
|Mounting Method||18mm (3/4″) Mounting Bush|
|Flame Retardancy||UN118.01 Compliant|
Spec Sheet: GPSD-7-27-24-58